Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and Selling Advice

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Wee bump.

Reminder to all, pay the paypal fees, do not send as payment owed. If someone asks for payment owed, assume they're dodgy.

If it goes wrong, Paypal don't want to know, nor do the mods here. We will help people who have followed our advice and simply been unlucky however if you're too tight to pay a few quid in paypal fees to effectively insure your own transaction then we, the unpaid mods, will simply refuse any requests for help.

Same goes for bank transfers.

Remember to take sensible precautions before sending a complete stranger your money over the internet. Get a contact number and check it works, even by sending a text and getting a reply. Get a home address as well. Common sense.

DON'T PAY THE FEES, DON'T ASK FOR HELP IF IT GOES WRONG.

Mark Devlin

May 18, 2013
If someone is paying buy bacs payment should I want till the money is in my account before sending to ensure no bounces are made?

Mark Devlin

May 18, 2013
Wee bump.

Reminder to all, pay the paypal fees, do not send as payment owed. If someone asks for payment owed, assume they're dodgy.

If it goes wrong, Paypal don't want to know, nor do the mods here. We will help people who have followed our advice and simply been unlucky however if you're too tight to pay a few quid in paypal fees to effectively insure your own transaction then we, the unpaid mods, will simply refuse any requests for help.

Same goes for bank transfers.

Remember to take sensible precautions before sending a complete stranger your money over the internet. Get a contact number and check it works, even by sending a text and getting a reply. Get a home address as well. Common sense.

DON'T PAY THE FEES, DON'T ASK FOR HELP IF IT GOES WRONG.
Sorry I meant to quote this for the question above