Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and Selling Advice

kevbob18

Nov 23, 2010
Worcester
Hi I'm trying to sell a marker on for sale bit but it won't let me can you help
I don't know much about it all I know it a ego eclipse how can I find out more about it before I sell it brought it when I was at uni and only used it a couple of times.
Thanks

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hi I'm trying to sell a marker on for sale bit but it won't let me can you help
I don't know much about it all I know it a ego eclipse how can I find out more about it before I sell it brought it when I was at uni and only used it a couple of times.
Thanks
Hi Kev, welcome to P8ntballer.
You will need at least 20 constructive posts in order to gain access to the classifieds. Do not spam your way through with total garbage or one worded posts.

Regards to the ego, post up a thread with a pic, and i am sure there will be plenty of helpful members here to see you through.

Please take time to read the rules in each section of the forums.

Have fun :)

Dec 7, 2012
Just briefly wondering, has anyone explored any other payment options apart from Paypal. A fair few banks are starting to offer money transactions, through phones etc like Barclay's Ping or Natwest Phone app. Do any of them offer any sort of insurance or protection services? I've no problem using Paypal, but they do seem to have a bit of a strangle hold on payment transactions.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Hi, I want to talk to someone but I can because it said I have insufficient privileges what do I do? Cheers
You will need 20 SENSIBLE contributions to the forum before access to private messages and the sales board is granted.