Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling all Manchester Ballers !!

JRoberts

Dec 30, 2013
Good Morning all,

My name is Jason, I have recently moved to Manchester and was wondering how big the Paintballing scene is up here, I'm struggling to find any Sup-air training fields of many teams, I have been off the scene due to work, so I could just not be looking in the right places.

Please make yourself known if you are front the area, would be a option to set up a training ground if there is enough people interested as long as I can get a break even return over 3 years or so, just looking to start back up much beloved hobby and get back into the tournaments side of things.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Jase

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
CPPS!! its where everyone plays and trains! no fields in Manchester and doubt there'd be much interest as there is an impeccable training site a little over an hour away. closest team is probably the Manchester firm

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What Andy says is correct.

The Northern Quarter (which was located near Manchester Airport) was the training site everyone in Manchester went to. There was a smaller one in Prestwich, but since they closed down everyone goes to CPPS.

There are a few indoor sites around Manchester, but as far as I know none of them have a full size Millennium field.