Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling cocker techno freaks < only >

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
hi chaps,, yes it me again,, and this time i need info on 3ways,, no not with you and my wife,,, get that out of your mind you dirty buggers,,< beat you to it >
but the 3 way valve on the cocker,,or where can i find the smallest 3 way valves,,

ok where to start,,,i just bought a mech drop in 3 way valve kit for a ion,, yes thats right a mech ion,,

the idea is to make a marker for travels to other countrys with the least amount of kit being carryed ,,also to make a marker that is water proof and rugged,,,
when your jumping off a speed boat into the sea why being shot at,, it makes you think about that 90 quid after market board in your marker,,

any way , look im going off topic,, i need to find small 3 way valves,, its a very clever idea,, that i can make better,,

And the off shot is,, no more over shooting,, even thought i am impressed with how quick the set up shoots,,
be even better when the waist gas from the QEV feeds a RT trigger,,

he he ha ha

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Think the belsales hollo-point is fairly small, and I've probably got an ANS one hanging around somewhere at home (they are fairly small) but I don't think they'll reset a trigger for you (they are just switches that control the flow of gas), http://haveblue.org/tech/autococker/index.shtml
has some good animations - if you decide to try one let me know and I'll dig one out for you, did you figure the dwell out on the mech ion kit?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
gommie u want a
Clippard SMAV-3 :) just used one on a pnuemag project :) there about 20mm long and 7mm hex :)

renie

Mar 2, 2008
if u want one speak to Gee Tee on here he's ordering some stuff from a company that sells them

Last edited:

renie

Mar 2, 2008
forgot to say sprung return as well :)

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I think that smav3 valve is what you get in the mech ion conversion kit he's bought already.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi gommie

If you do have that SMAV3 valve going spare I have a couple of cocker 3 ways (including a shocktec bomb and hollowpoint) I could trade. Could make good use of that in my own pneumag build, and was planning to order one or a fabco MSV2 next week.

Last edited:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Do you need a Fabco MSV-2 as well Renie or are you happy to stick with SMAV-3?

The company we used for the Clippard stuff doesn't stock Fabco parts, but I've found another supplier that does.

Last edited: