Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CARBON FIBRE E-VENTS

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For sale are some carbon fibre e-vents. These are used and a couple of years old but are still in pretty good condition. They have the later e-vents replacement ears, a used blue mirror lense and a spare amber lense. Comes with microfibre bag and a matching brow protector - no peak as I cant find it. Both lense are used with marking to the front but are still useable and the marks do not hinder vision.

The carbon wrap has peeled a little round the edges and it looks like its a standard white mask underneath, the foam is original and still in good condition. Goggles have always been washed and cleaned after each use.

SOLD TO OBLADEO.

Last edited:

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
if you can post up a full size photo i will take at asking
@phil-boy

the photos are not working right? cant click so cant see proof shot

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Ta Da !!!!

Thought I was being clever earlier just working out how to show my pictures on the thread and got a bit excited and did not realise that it did not show proof etc.

Will pm you and if paid tonight then hopefully can get posted out tomorrow to you.

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
still not a full size photo, cant see any detail

just upload using the p8nt upload system, its simple and much better

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
The lenses are both marked but are still useable. The blue mirrored one up close you can see where there have been hit. The amber has a mark as per the pictures.

I have used both with no issue and these are only going with these goggles as I have another 5 sets of goggles !!!!!