Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

catalunya open (spain) 2005

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
this was a brilliant tournament this year if your thinking of playing abroad give this tourney a go

DV8 will be attending again next year this is one not to miss:)

Date: January 29th and 30th 2005

Where: Club Aire Libre, Tossa de Mar, Girona, Spain

Format: 5 man

Tournament: one category and one inscription fee for all teams

6 games on Saturday which determine your Sunday classification.

6 games on Sunday in your category: Pro, Am, Nov, Rook

spain

Sharla_Bounce

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
This is a super duper tournament indeed.....affordable, great fields, excellent variation of teams to play and fantastic food...accomodation is ........minimalist but hey the pool, the bar and the beach are all within close proximity so cant be all bad!!

There were some great teams out there this year, the likes of Dynasty included....

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Awesome tourney, cant big it up enough, i will deffo be seen haning around the fields. get booked in b4 its to late.

Speed's

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Really looking forward to this tourny next year and it looks like its going to be even better :).

Feilds are 1/2mins walk from rooms and bar is only 1min from rooms/feilds, playing feild is as good as a football pitch, so nice and flat.

:)

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Yes, the lovely UK Fallen Angels will be there again.

Can't wait i think i will be taking two teams this time.

Don't be fooled if you think its a rookie tourney, trust me when i say it was better than Campaign this year.

See you there DV8 and Welshy....keep your pants on this time...oh you did, I just couldnt tell.....lol

:D :D :D

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
OK,OK ya got the firestorm boys interested can ya post a link to the tourney info .

Please so we can book in.....