Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

change the colour of hopper

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
Went to Elsham sunday noticed one player with Pink evo 2 hopper was wondering how do you change the colour of the shell ?

this may be on wrong part of forum if it is sorry .

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by figment
Went to Elsham sunday noticed one player with Pink evo 2 hopper was wondering how do you change the colour of the shell ?

this may be on wrong part of forum if it is sorry .
Think it could have been Leigh from Exodus he did it to match his Pink Lady Nexus etc

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its actually pritty easy to do, ive not tried it on evos yet but ive done a couple of revvis and a halo

revvies are easy but halos and evos are made of different plastic so it might work differently

i wont give his secret away but Leigh is using a differnt type of dye on his to what i have seen used before and the evos he has done look great, ive seen his pink one and also a light blue one.

im sure if you contact him on here he will hook you up or do one for you etc......im not sure if he is charging to do em or what not or how much but it dont hurt to ask.

ill try my method on an egg shell when i get a spare hour and see what it comes out like

lammy

Sep 24, 2003
lincolnshire
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
You do it the same way you do remote control car body shells,(I've done a hell of a lot). Lets say you want a metalic blue, all you do is take the hopper apart, spray the inside a clear blue (2 or 3 coats)then spray silver on top of that (again 2 or 3 coats). Put the hopper back together and hay presto you have a metalic blue hopper:D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
no the way you do it opens the pores of the plastic up and the dye seeps into the plastic so scratchs dont affect the colour

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Yup, it was leigh from eXodus alright, the puff!!!

I personally can't let you into the secret but if you p.m him, he may fill you in as to how he did it.

Clever....very clever! Just think about the colouring of spectacles.

;)

"Pinchaaay!"