Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

changing regs

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
hello all

i was thinking of upgrading my bottle, but i was walking home, and i thought if i buy a bottle that has a HP reg, then could i change it to LP

i was thinking of changing the reg from HP or LP, because i might be trading for a angel, or be looking to buy a angel in the future,

so in all, is it possible to change a HP bottle to LP bottles, just buy changing the regs?

thanks a lot
snax

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i am currently using a slg, that can take both HP and LP, but as i said im looking to upgrade marker to a angel, now or in the future,

if i did change the reg would it be fine and dandy,e.g a throttle that is a LP bottle ( dont have a throttle but have been offered a lot)

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Yeah you can Snax, but get someone who know's what they're doing to do it (aka lips:p)

Not sure on throttles though, herd somewhere they use a special reg or something, may be wrong though.

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
o right cheers niall, ye like im gunna do it myself lol, ye looking on pbreview someone has got a angel with draxxus peanut, and i was thinking you prob can, just getting some extra inforamtion,