Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 1 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Chubnut

Scottch Eggs
Jul 25, 2001
Tonbridge, Kent
Visit site
Nice one Pete! Looking forward to the next chapters! Funnily enough it was Dickie Gales who put the link up to this on the BC Facebook page so I know he's seen it too.

Favour to ask though - what was the name of the big guy who used to work/run the NWC store in Dartford? I remember taking a bottle of vodka in to the shop late 88 to celebrate Christmas but never even got a sip of it. Didn't even see it come off the counter! Gutted I was.

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Nice one Pete! Looking forward to the next chapters! Funnily enough it was Dickie Gales who put the link up to this on the BC Facebook page so I know he's seen it too.

Favour to ask though - what was the name of the big guy who used to work/run the NWC store in Dartford? I remember taking a bottle of vodka in to the shop late 88 to celebrate Christmas but never even got a sip of it. Didn't even see it come off the counter! Gutted I was.

That was Ken

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
That would have been Kenny Whale but you couldn't have seen him in 88 because the shop opened in 90 ... he used to be one of our players on NWC.
As for the vodka?
It wasn't me who nicked it :)

Chubnut

Scottch Eggs
Jul 25, 2001
Tonbridge, Kent
Visit site
Brilliant! Thanks and 90 was it? That sort of makes sense. I seem to remember buying my first gun just after jury service which ended 88, but I only found out about the shop from your brother when he was in Lloyds and that would have been about 90

robbie drake

Jan 29, 2014
This is really cool I was a member of the Mayhem Tigers and played in the 89 tournament, I later played for the Ford team Pistol Knights