Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 2 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
As for Keith Idema he was a crazy mofo, I bought some stuff off of I think the guy was called big Andy, in a terraced house somewhere in deep dark london I bought my first idema vest after going to a liphook game and seeing some of the Nam walking round with theirs on and thinking to myself that they looked cool, the one that sold it for me was gook the wok or wok the gook a patch on it, I thought I'll have one of those, bought one with front pouches and loops for the tubes of 10 balls, and within a month had no need for it as I was using pots I made fom PVC pipes and ends.
I think I still have it somewhere, they were built to last, but Keith was a mentalist and I can't believe Mick holdaway ?? from the speedball place gave him a shotgun in front of a crowd of people

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Correct .. it's someone pondering suicide and as you noted, I left a couple of lines out that weren't absolutely necessary to make my point.
I'll Plat you up ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Steve, I was at that Liphook game I seem to remember - do you remember that guy who bullied some kid and shot him to sh!t in front of all his mates???

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Steve, I was at that Liphook game I seem to remember - do you remember that guy who bullied some kid and shot him to sh!t in front of all his mates???
I heard about some bloke with a laser sight who shot the crap out of some kid and eiher Adam or little mick kicking the crap out of him. I also remember guey from the barts with the first semi out, the advantage which you needed two hands to pull the trigger, and john from the nightmares shooting me in the back at night with a full clip of that full auto gun that looked like a sterling sub machine gun. I also remember the two Ray Cains shooting me in the face when i came through a window and they came through a door in one of the smaller houses there. But unless the guy you are on about was the one little micky did, then no. But there were a lot of incidents at liphook.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Steve, you were close but a few facts were slightly askew. It was micky who bullied the kid and shot him to fuhk. When I heard, I waited till Micky came into the safe zone and hit him.
It seemed he was less than enthusiastic when he was confronting a grown-up but that is the nature of such people.
I made sure the kid was witness to the balancing of the books and he carried on playing; he was planning to leave but thankfully he stayed and enjoyed himself.
It was a fitting end to the day's events.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I did not know that, but then it was micky who told it to me, so no wonder the details were slightly wrong.
it really doesn't surprise me i have to say, I liked little mick but as with a lot of the early players, you wouldn't trust em or turn your back on them.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Steve, there was a spate of paintball store robberies back then and a lot of people suspected Micky and the others did them. As for whether or not they did hasn't been published.