Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 4 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Chapter 5 is on its way, I've alerted my lawyer to ready my statement of denial in case of any impending litigation ..... but then I remembered something that could prove crucial to such a circumstance, I ain't got any money and more importantly, I don't give a flying funk.
As long as I'm truthful, and express my opinion, nobody can touch me unless of course they wanna come find me, in which case I think I can help.
I'm more than likely gonna offend at least two dollops of excrement and if either of those two heamhorrhoids wanna find me, I'll send them my address and I'll have a vid-cam all set up in readiness. Fingers crossed !!
After all, if these are my memoirs, it wouldn't feel right unless I was blowing a gaskett at someone or other - I'll try not to disappoint but those two turds won't be making an entrance till later.

Not so Young Guns

Aug 15, 2014
Steve Duffy was a real gent. It takes a big man to look back at incidents and admit he was wrong and speak about what he learned. If everyone could do that, maybe less airliners would get shot down over Russia.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
'Not so Young Guns', As you say, 'Steve Duffy was, and is a real gent - he was a great editor for PGi and when he left to follow his destiny in becoming a teacher, we all lost something because it was under his stewardship that PGi established itself to the international market [we started distributing in the US.
Steve's insight into all aspects of our sport was one of the major reasons the magazine did so well - and I was lucky to have him as a colleague during his time with PGi.
Good times ...

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
I could read your book on paintball history if you published one, another great read on the history of paintball. You have a great site and its bringing back so many interesting memories.