Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 5 - Addendum

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It makes you wonder that after the first couple of times he'd been tagged on his chin, he would have modified his behaviour but alas, he seems to have thought change was unnecessary .... his choice :rolleyes:

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
It was the previous one I think, because of what happened at the world cup in Orlando.
Lumpy hit him with a chair in Orlando and I got the blame for it and was banned for the next year, and I was just sat watching it all happen from 10 feet away, like you could ever mistake me for Lumpy.
I remember that, and Jerry Brawn running about everywhere telling everyone to stop fighting!!!!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
First ever tournament I ever went to, I went as a spectator to (I think) Mayhem Masters (not certain on that) possibly 1997, 1999 ish and Shockwave and a Yank team were playing, the game finished, Im not even sure who won, but it appeared no-one cared as they all got together in the centre of the field for a brief punchup :)

Was so different back then!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Ad, I'm pretty sure I would have been playing with Shockwave seeing as I started that team up but I've no recollection of any fight with Yanks at one of the Mayhem events.
I normally remember fights I get into or indeed if any of my players got into any fights because it generally meant I wasn't far behind any fight if someone had picked on one of my players or they had gotten involved with an opponent.
It's one of the ironies of getting old that I can't frikkin remember what I did yesterday but I can remember 'blow for blow' or 'forehead to nose' all of the scrapes I've been involved with.

You got me thinking now .....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi Ad, I'm pretty sure I would have been playing with Shockwave seeing as I started that team up but I've no recollection of any fight with Yanks at one of the Mayhem events.
I normally remember fights I get into or indeed if any of my players got into any fights because it generally meant I wasn't far behind any fight if someone had picked on one of my players or they had gotten involved with an opponent.
It's one of the ironies of getting old that I can't frikkin remember what I did yesterday but I can remember 'blow for blow' or 'forehead to nose' all of the scrapes I've been involved with.

You got me thinking now .....
well, you might be right, it could well have been shades of grey. Its one of the 2 teams the person who got me into paintball was playing on.
wasn't like a huge brawl, was a delicate slap or two and was defused fairly quick after a bit of shouting.
I could of course be well out on all accounts!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My brother created, and named, the Shades of Grey and I remember watching him play against the All Americans at Mayhem and he ended bunkering two of them at the end of the game; I think there was a problem after the game was over but I can't tell you who was involved, it weren't my brother I can say that much coz had he been involved, I would have been on the field in a heartbeat.
Not that he woulda needed any help, he could defend himself alright ...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
My brother created, and named, the Shades of Grey and I remember watching him play against the All Americans at Mayhem and he ended bunkering two of them at the end of the game; I think there was a problem after the game was over but I can't tell you who was involved, it weren't my brother I can say that much coz had he been involved, I would have been on the field in a heartbeat.
Not that he woulda needed any help, he could defend himself alright ...
that's the one :) my first taste of pro paintball politics :)

Reactions: Robbo