Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity Auction Pro Jerseys UK Nexus, Ironmen, FLC, Legacy, NYX,Youngblood, Lang

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Volcano sent you a pm, please reply at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks to those of you who have paid already, this is just to let you know that I will be posting everything out to you in the very early part of next week.

Between working late shift this week, and trying to sort out who got what, who has paid how much and what for, waiting for back transfers to hit my account etc. my head is pickled.

Rest assured you will get your bits 'n' bobs!!!

thanks

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sorry i havent really been keeping an eye out on this, but have you just sold an Etek marker for £150?
Yup. that was the final bid, though in fairness it comes with no barrel, and is well used. was donated by XSV. In perfect working order though.

J

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Many thanks to those of you who have paid already, this is just to let you know that I will be posting everything out to you in the very early part of next week.

Between working late shift this week, and trying to sort out who got what, who has paid how much and what for, waiting for back transfers to hit my account etc. my head is pickled.

Rest assured you will get your bits 'n' bobs!!!

thanks
Cool,
that's answered my question then. ;)

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Cool,
that's answered my question then. ;)
Thanks for your patience chaps. Believe me that the jerseys look much better in the flesh than the piccies gave them credit for.

All are in the process of being wrapped up and every thing WILL be posted tomorrow (if it kills me) you can expect your tracking numbers by PM tomorrow evening if not before.

thanks,

Jim