The Home Of European Paintball

Charity sell but items brand new advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Long story was going to do charity girl paintball thing, then half team posted abroad [royal artillery] and lack of support it died a death.
Bought a load of pink paintball pants [fat bobs did me a deal of sorts] and they are just in the way, tried to get some money back ebay but not the best place to sell gear.

So can we do something???? I will donate 10 pairs to the forum, all money to Marie Curie Cancer Care all I want is the postage if I am sending to peeps as forked out in first place,,,, monies can be paid to a mod or something.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Long story was going to do charity girl paintball thing, then half team posted abroad [royal artillery] and lack of support it died a death.
Bought a load of pink paintball pants [fat bobs did me a deal of sorts] and they are just in the way, tried to get some money back ebay but not the best place to sell gear.

So can we do something???? I will donate 10 pairs to the forum, all money to Marie Curie Cancer Care all I want is the postage if I am sending to peeps as forked out in first place,,,, monies can be paid to a mod or something.

Post away fella, good luck with your sale. As long as they're out of the packet they're no longer new ;)

uk gaz

Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Should get uploaded for Saturday Evening,,,,,,,,,,,,When the last pair sells will post up cheque payable to MC, Thought having a low price say £15 posted and peeps free to bump up if they so wish, that way I raise at least £100 and get that warm glowing feeling of doing something right for once.
Also have some pink beenies and key rings so hope again to raise a bit more.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

uk gaz

Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Family kicking off I am on pc, last post tonight, vodie kick in also lol, the small fit my girl so size 10-12 shes about 5 6 and gorgeous, like her dad. The medium would be rekon 28 -32 as the large are 32-36 ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.