Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JUST GO PRO LEFT BUNDLE £100! POSTED IN HARD CASE!

Juggernaut12

Grumpy Grant
Dec 11, 2012
London/Kent
All Items Include first class postage.
I am intrested in trades and offers.

1-Etek4 LT. Mint in perfect condition with everything as if bought new! (other than I stood on gun lube so not included) comes with original box and packaging. I just don't get on with Etek so going back to geo. It had less that 8000 shot count and I used 500 to make sure it was okay. Runs lovely just not my cup of tea. £200 posted first class signed for.

2- My awesome go pro bundle. Including 4 batterys, all manuals, fully working GO Pro camera, Faulty go pro camera (I use as charger) Silver case, lots of amounts screws and spares and ofcourse LCD screen. looking for around £100ono

3-Anthrax rare head band. Its amazing but my other half moans due to half naked ladys on it... so selling for what I paid £35ono..... SOLD!!!

4- Mini/axe spare kit little bits and bobs one of everything apparently £15 Sold!!!

Any trade offers please keep on the thread Thanks :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Juggernaut12

Grumpy Grant
Dec 11, 2012
London/Kent
******PRICE DROPS*******
ETEK NOW £220 POSTED
GO PRO BUNDLE 135 ONO
HEAD BAND £25
SPARES £10

I would do the etek and go pro for 315 if bought together!

TheDuke313

Roughneck Member, Planet eclipse Lvl 2 Dealer tech
Oct 14, 2012
Annan Scotland
I have the model below this and its amazing, shame i couldnt just send you the money now but if u are willing to wait till the 14th then i can get u it then.

Regards

Juggernaut12

Grumpy Grant
Dec 11, 2012
London/Kent
I have the model below this and its amazing, shame i couldnt just send you the money now but if u are willing to wait till the 14th then i can get u it then.

Regards
if you where able to give a deposit then yes I could Im so surprised this hasn't sold its perfect condition

TheDuke313

Roughneck Member, Planet eclipse Lvl 2 Dealer tech
Oct 14, 2012
Annan Scotland
Currently cant give a deposit mate as its near the end of the month lol the joys of being paid monthly haha and ye i am surprised also, fingers crossed then mate haha i could do with a newer gun for sup air