Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap paintball compressor! 4500psi (300bar)

Shenton

Sep 1, 2009
Have been searching for a compressor to use from home now for ages... Needs to be able to pump to pressures of 4500psi.... and needs to be around the £500 marker... I know thats cheap but its a budget id like to stick to... please anyone who is thinking of selling that item around that price please do post here! or anyone who has gone through the same process im going through and come away with a good buy please steer me in the right direction! Would be greatly appreciated...

IN DIRE NEED :)

Regards

Shent

Shenton

Sep 1, 2009
Yeah ive looked into the shoebox previously... only issues are the availability and the ridiculous fill time! 3.5 hours to fill a 1.1ltr bottle to 4500psi! crazy! cant wait that long.. And yeah the cheapest ive seen a small portable compressor go for is around £1000-£1200

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
get a manual pump for an air gun, they are like 100 quid +

andrew27473

andrew27473
Feb 2, 2008
N/WALES
myworld.ebay.co.uk
I have a compressor and it is hand to have one but their not cheap to run it costs me £75 a year for filters and oil plus they need to be tested every year.

The pumps you can get are a pain and most don't filter the air.I had one and I give it away it was that bad.Get a 300 bar dive bottle and bleed block new for about £250 and £4 to fill it up that should give you about 5/6 fills before it drops below 200 bar(3000 psi) plus you can take it any where.

Shenton

Sep 1, 2009
haha, sounds interesting... never heard of these hand pumps... surely i wouldnt be able to reach those pressures though? and yeah andrew I thought about it in the past but quite simply the nearest place that does fills to that pressure is quite far... the compressor would pay for itself in a year just using petrol to get there... anybody know anybody that sells some cheap re-furbished ones? or anyone who is just wanted to get rid of one?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Well it looks like i have to be the parental figure here, and mention a few things.

300BAR or 4500PSI can kill you if you don't know what you're doing.

Having your own compressor is not the same as just popping to a fill rig and getting your bottle filled, you have to maintain the setup and have it tested regularly. I would expect that you would need a certain amount of training to use one, and you may need to tell your home insurance company that you have this in your home.

On a lighter note, have fun:D