The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap Proto Markers! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Merry Christmas P8nt.

So after receiving a box of proto markers, I have gone through the first lot, fixed / repaired where needed and i've had the parts to do so.

So this is the first batch. I will be as open about each one as possible. However, all are still "sold as seen". As such, i'm not setting any prices, and any not-completely-taking-the-piss offer on any marker will be accepted. I am after a good condition gen 3 (alias) timmy. So would consider it in trade.

Attachments

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
3)
Airs up - yes
Fires - yes
Overall condition - Well used (pictures of dents and damage below)
Requires - Barrel, grips grip screws, misses the back body screw, asa works but could probably use replacing, buttons for board need replacing (or use a stick or something pokey to use them). Small leak somewhere, seems to seal up after a few shots.

DSCN2759.JPGDSCN2760.JPGDSCN2761.JPGDSCN2763.JPGDSCN2764.JPGDSCN2765.JPG

4)
Airs up - yes
Fires - No
Overall condition - Very good (almost new)
Requires - Barrel, grip screws, misses the body screws.
Notes: It airs up and seals, however the noid does not click when pulling the trigger. *update* so I have tested the replacement noid, and it does click correctly, so will swap it out and update.

DSCN2766.JPG
DSCN2767.JPG

Last edited:

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Admin did you have another spare 2011rail noid and hoses in that box? If yes would love to buy it from you.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Hi,
40 for number 1?
Call it 60 quid posted and paypaled as it will cost me a tenner to ship?

Admin did you have another spare 2011rail noid and hoses in that box? If yes would love to buy it from you.
There is one, but I think im gonna need it to fix gun 4 im afraid.

40 for number 2?
Call it 60 quid posted and paypaled as it will cost me a tenner to ship?

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Is there any spare On/Off ASA's by any chance? I notice there's one on number 2, was wondering if you had a replacement so I could just get that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.