Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheating?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Yeah, I think all female players should wear tight clothing. Definately. Must be done.

Oh, and no Hawaiian type jerseys or those deliberately similar to a ref's jersey aren't allowed under MSPA rules, as also jerseys should be tucked in unless it's unreasonable to do so (like guys with extreme beer guts or guys so short if they tucked their jerseys in they'd be halfway down to the knees inside their pants).

Aug 5, 2001
Visit site
No it isn't cheating, but it isn't being showing talent. If you have to make it so that it won't break you think that you will get hit. But if you don't you just wear whatever and not get hit that shows talent.

foolybear

Oct 15, 2001
North Carolina
Visit site
big clothes

At the field where I play there is a guy who wears this giant tarp thingy - nothing breaks on it. It's pretty frustrating when you flank somone, line up the perfect shot, and watch it bounce. I agree with some of the previous comments - wearing clothing that deflects paintballs isn't cheating in rec play, but it also isn't in the spirit of the game. By the way, the only times I've eliminated this guy are when I hit his goggles or put shots up his baggy sleeves.

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Cheating

All the jerseys you can get these days are THIN. The only cheating would be to really stuff it under with sweatshirts (or your car’s airbag), which you can’t by the rules.
You can wear it as baggy as you like. In the end you’ll be like a front player (short, wire like guy) on my team in the beginning of this season: “Can’t we get some small jerseys this once? F****** tired runnin’ around in pyjamas”.
:D

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
Originally posted by Manning26
Does anyone know if there's something in the NPPL rules against it? I do believe the old NAAPSA rules referred to it, or I could be confused with the rule against jerseys which make it hard to identify a hit, like Hawaiin shirt patterns and such. I'm easily confused:( .

In the NPPL rules you have to wear clothes that fit I.e I'm 5ft 9 and i could'nt wear a jersey that would fit someone who is 6ft 4.

I have the NPPL rules and i Qoute

" Clothing must be sized to fit the player. A player may not wear oversized draping and/or excessively baggy clothing. Clothing may not be made of overly absorbant cloth or highly padded cloth, nor of water repellant cloth/material that allows a paint mark to be wiped away quickly and cleanly. Ghillie-type material, which makes paint marks difficult to locate and identify quickly, may not be worn or attached to a players equipment or goggles. PENALTY : ELIMINATION.

I hopr that can help. If you have anymore questions on rules don't hesitate to ask me at

Locker@ganja.com

Phil " Trigger Happy " Locke

Team Demonic

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Nail Them

THe site we use has a serious cheating problem both for the excessve clothing thing and wiping. We have found that if you put enough shots in they eventually surender go mask first then once vison is obsured get closer. Im not advercating this but it has its time and place and beleive me it works.

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
I think it should be banned

why cant we all just play fair! i think that you should have to wear the clothes the same exact way as the other team, whether that means baggy or tight:D