The Home Of European Paintball

Chopping help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Dude you're really digging yourself into a hole here. I feel for you, I really do. There's nothing worse than buying a gat that turns out to be bad (my 1st was a POS too), but trying to pass the buck onto some other poor shmuck isn't the right thing to do. As much as it's cold comfort, you've learnt a lesson: ask questions before you buy something. What you're doing now with all this ranting and getting defensive is just making things worse. Simply apologise and you might find that someone on here could be willing to have a look at it if they live nearby. It's never too late to stop digging bro.

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Dude you're really digging yourself into a hole here. I feel for you, I really do. There's nothing worse than buying a gat that turns out to be bad (my 1st was a POS too), but trying to pass the buck onto some other poor shmuck isn't the right thing to do. As much as it's cold comfort, you've learnt a lesson: ask questions before you buy something. What you're doing now with all this ranting and getting defensive is just making things worse. Simply apologise and you might find that someone on here could be willing to have a look at it if they live nearby. It's never too late to stop digging bro.
Finally, something constructive.

To the best of my ability, I have removed the marker from everywhere it has been posted.

Yet everyone here still feels the need to go on and on.

I'll say sorry now, i'll probs get flamed back. Ohwell.

Sorry guys for being an ass hole (No it's not a swear word, it's a donkey).

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Finally, something constructive.

To the best of my ability, I have removed the marker from everywhere it has been posted.

Yet everyone here still feels the need to go on and on.

I'll say sorry now, i'll probs get flamed back. Ohwell.

Sorry guys for being an ass hole (No it's not a swear word, it's a donkey).
There you go dude, I've seen your ability to be civil in other threads. Keep it up and this place will do what it can to help you out. Humility is the key ;) Take it easy bro.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
OK, let's get back on topic. I know this kid might have some problems with the way things are run and the general attitude of the boards here, but i'm going to play sympathetic one here.

You live about 10 mins drive from me, you can PM me for my address and drop the marker off for me to have a look if you like? The standard spyder style markers often fail where Nitroball stated, so I can take a look for you.

Gassy, do you think you could solve the other problem highlighted in this thread via PM? It's easy for new members to dig holes that get harder and harder to climb out of when more people join in the thread. I ask both of you to listen to each other to try to get the best of the situation :) God knows we need to help the guys trying to join our sport even if they are difficult to help...

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
OK, let's get back on topic. I know this kid might have some problems with the way things are run and the general attitude of the boards here, but i'm going to play sympathetic one here.

You live about 10 mins drive from me, you can PM me for my address and drop the marker off for me to have a look if you like? The standard spyder style markers often fail where Nitroball stated, so I can take a look for you.

Gassy, do you think you could solve the other problem highlighted in this thread via PM? It's easy for new members to dig holes that get harder and harder to climb out of when more people join in the thread. I ask both of you to listen to each other to try to get the best of the situation :) God knows we need to help the guys trying to join our sport even if they are difficult to help...
Yee, that would be good... But one problem, even though you only live a few miles away from me, I cannot really get to you. My parents work dodgy hours, so getting them to take me to you would cause a huge hassle.

I spose I could record you a vid of whats wrong with the marker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.