Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Classified Sticky Service.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admin Administrator

admin
    Message Count:
    What is the Classified Sticky Service?
    Put simply, the Sticky Service allows you to keep your thread at the top of the For Sale section for a week.
    Doing provides numerous benefits such as:
    • Your thread is much more noticeable, it remains on the front page of the For Sale section for a whole week.
    • People are more likely to look at your thread rather than someone elses, so you are more likely to make a sale.
    • Quicker sales
    • Better asking prices and offers
    • Gained credability
    What does it cost?.
    The Sticky Service is discounted for Platinum and Lifetime Platinum members. Currently the pricing is as follows:
    If you would like to gain the Platinum discounts, upgrade your account here.

Does this mean I don't have to follow the rules?
    Absolutely not! Sticky Threads are still subject to the same classifieds rules as any other.

How do I use the Sticky Service?
    After creating your For Sale thread, on the top right side of the screen you should now see a "Sticky" button.

Clicking this will guide you through the checkout process and allow you to purchase a sticky for your thread.

stickybutton.png

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    STONESOLDIER, cwkotw, Phoenix and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.