Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Privileges Removed.

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
So what @Dusty . showed his power and authority? Then what?
If you shut me access to the section of the sales that I do here? Nothing. So I'm out of here.
I doubt that the task of forum administration is loss popularity of this forum. And this, that you show me your "power" mean only that you are resentful. Do not take offense to the truth.
And in conclusion.
If you banned me, so wor what you write there? If I donˇt may to answer there? Sometimes makes the brain works dude.
"I suggest you read what I said again, you do NOT dictate the rules of this forum, who sells what to whom etc. you are a guest here, I don't go to your house and tell you what to do."
I donˇt dictate the rules, I told that You are not seller, so do not say me what I must do, so I donˇt tell you where you must come. It is forum, and I talk with people, and you get into a conversation where nobody dont talked with you, that speaks about your education. And you tell me what to do. Who are you? You're nobody, you're sitting behind the monitor and the show as you are king, where this should not be done. In general, I understood everything right you are, negotiate a deal and then change the conditions or even waive it... So how to do deal fith you? Actually this two mans who sell geo 3.1 are normal, they did not do that rubbish and I have normal conversation with them, So my respect to this guys.
Bye - bye dude.

Last edited:

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
"I suggest you read what I said again, you do NOT dictate the rules of this forum, who sells what to whom etc. you are a guest here, I don't go to your house and tell you what to do."

Actually im quite sure that is what you are here to do no?