Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Be wary how much attention you bring, you've joined today and got the 20 count.

I understand that there may also be a delay embedded in the qualification for classifieds. This is most likely there to give the mods the chance to consider evaluating the content of the posts

Be patient - I'm also going to comment something on one of the threads you've been on, check that out in a minute

Allan Solo

Sep 27, 2012
London
The rules themselves have a solid integrity, the thing is I used to be able to use those threads, have bought equipment from there in the past, and now all of a sudden I can't... I visit the website 99% of the time to read informative threads and help posted by experienced players, and I'm sorry for not "engaging more" with forum discussions.

Allan Solo

Sep 27, 2012
London
Oh just that I'm not able to post in classifieds wanting to sell some gear as life unfortunately is pushing me in another direction.. This would be my 20th post, so does that enable me to post in sales now? or do I need my 20 posts approved by an Admin to make sure they are not garbage.. I feel privileged getting a response from the Big Boss man himself!

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Oh just that I'm not able to post in classifieds wanting to sell some gear as life unfortunately is pushing me in another direction.. This would be my 20th post, so does that enable me to post in sales now? or do I need my 20 posts approved by an Admin to make sure they are not garbage.. I feel privileged getting a response from the Big Boss man himself!
I don't know the true software rules, but for the count there is also a delay allowing the moderators to take any action
From what I've seen I don't think it needs approval, but could get 'unapproved'

However you've also gone for platinum which gives you permission anyway, so you ought to have access. If you don't then log out and back in

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Allan, try not to feel too privileged because I might not do what you want but I'll have a word my trusted mods and get back to you because even though I may own the site, I don't know all ins and outs and it's probably better I don't.
I'll get back to you as soon as I know what's what ....