Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Update - Important Information

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I'm legit and need to post in Wanted!
Well, that sounds totally plausible! I guess from now on all it takes is people telling us they're legit, and it's all good.
Phew, glad we cleared that up, makes life for us mods so much easier!

Where is this guy? I want to send him the "I won the internet" award! Oh....he's dead...

Reactions: Dusty

TommyT

Apr 23, 2012
Hi guys, I've been a member for a while and I'm wondering when can I post in classified? Just after some bits. Cheers

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Hi guys, I've been a member for a while and I'm wondering when can I post in classified? Just after some bits. Cheers
Because, as the first post in this thread says. You need to have 20 (legit) posts to your name to be able to post within the Classifieds board, you only have 2. The alternative is to purchase a Platinum membership.

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
This is a little unfair I think. I understand the protection but for people trying to get more involved were stuck

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
This is a little unfair I think. I understand the protection but for people trying to get more involved were stuck

You're not obliged to be here, do feel free to use another forum if you prefer :)

Don't complain about the rules, it was close to being 50 posts AND a month membership before access was granted. Might still get that kicked off now I think about it..........

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
but for people trying to get more involved were stuck
Not realy- the limits just restrict access to purchases / sales and private messages
There are other places you can buy things, so this does not prevent you from getting gear and being involved in the game
For the new player as opposed to just the new member the posts allow you the chance to get informed in context (EG put up who you are, where you are, what you are into or aware of in paintball etc)
Then you don't buy the first thing you see