Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

clear hoppers

when you are playing and sum one is shooting at you and they hav a CLEAR hopper you are shooting back and you have a good sight of them try to see how many balls they hav left and if they do not hav alot you no they are gonna reload sumtime so wen they stop shooting run up and BUNKER! (if you can)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
awesome, you make it sound so easy:p
however, any sensible player will always leave plenty of balls in to shoot just incase the bunker run comes.
there was a great picture on the front of PGI a few months ago of one player doing this. potting up while still having his marker up and ready to shoot anybody foolish enough to run infront of him.

some people just have to have the clear hoppers to compliment the colour of their setup. its all about the bling baby :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
How often in a game do you really get to see how many balls a player has in his hopper, very rarely, and i would imagine that when people are shooting at each other, it rarely is two peopl eexchanging long strings, rather that it is 2 guys snap shooting each other, so you get hardly any time to see how many balls he/she will have.

In practice it is a neat plan.......but in theory, not practical:)

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
there was a guy on our team at nottingham last weekend who had an egg with the right side black and the left side clear.

don't know if this was intentional, but it did mean he could see how his paint was doing and not show others what he had left

just a thought (that i am gonna take up)

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
if you're hangin out long enough to count how much paint someone has in their hopper, then you deserve to be gogged!

You'd be lucky to even get a guestimate, try practicing your snap looks and snap shots. that way you can gun fight your way into being the dominant one- and then shoot that fool out

A.B:)