Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PRICE DROPS (C11 pants, Dye elbow/knee pads, HK headgear, Dye gun case, caddy)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'm interested in the high capacity top shell

Was also going to offer on the rotor - but can see that Magic Rat's beaten me to it

xXpredatorXx

Oct 19, 2008
west sussex
I'm interested in the high capacity top shell

Was also going to offer on the rotor - but can see that Magic Rat's beaten me to it
Rotor sold pending payment. PM if you would like to buy the high capacity shell

Does the DXS bottle have any leaks or damage?
No leaks at all, has small scratches all over but no dinks or anything major. I can PM you more pictures of the bottle if you're interested?

xXpredatorXx

Oct 19, 2008
west sussex
Would you be able to get the DXS bottle delivered by Thursday?
I'm going to the post office tomorrow, the price of special delivery for a medium parcel is £11 if you'd like to cover it? Otherwise i can send it 2nd class signed for which would most likely get to you for the weekend.

Hello, il give you asking price for the eclipse knee pads, send me your paypal and il sort payement after work tonight. Thanks, shane. X
PM'd

Worr Monger

Service Guarantees Citizenship
Jan 6, 2014
Bournemouth
I'm going to the post office tomorrow, the price of special delivery for a medium parcel is £11 if you'd like to cover it? Otherwise i can send it 2nd class signed for which would most likely get to you for the weekend.

I dont know if your aware that royal mail destroy all air bottles sent through them as this has happened a couple of times when i have purchased an air bottle and it was sent by royal mail.