Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clinics?!?

pottts

Dec 29, 2003
I'll tell you when i know
It occurred to me that I would like to go on holiday, and I get really bored easily. What better than go abroad and play paintball. That way I can't get bored cos I’m doing something I LOVE

Ok, I was reading some where on the web that dynasty did a clinic in December. And was thinking if there were any others during the year.

So has anyone got any news on what’s happening this year. Or people I could contact even if it was in the UK with teams that train all week and could tag along.

Thanks

Potts

CC Spec Ops Unit

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2004
The Ghetto!!
Visit site
Wot why waste your money going to the states thats right folks you heard about the dvd now your going to hear about the pro school.

Creampie cartel are going to be running pro school this year just for you. There going to teach you how to be a playah!!!

The school is going to be a bit different from the dvd we're going concerate more on the basics of the game the important stuff like wiping hits, playing on how to fool the marshalls, how to beat on the marshalls and most important of all how to look agg.

The creampie coaches are putting alot of work in to help you there all very nice people and always very pleasent.

More details will be realsed soon.

Also you might to get to meet suicides sister!!!!!!