Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clone GTi Feed Neck Lever Grub Screw and spares required

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a replacement of the Grub Screw which screws into the top of the feed neck tightening lever, and I can't find this particular part anywhere I've looked on the internet.

Is it possible to get hold of these parts individually or in a set, and if so where from and what is the part number?

Also, do Macdev sell a comprehensive spare parts kit for the Clone GTi including things like all the screws as well as o-rings? I've heard about a team parts kit before, but I can't see these anywhere? Does anyone know where you can get these?

Thanks!

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
You have a couple of options to get parts, MacDev direct, Max's and from Aggressive Sports in the US. I would contact them and see what they can ship. I have used them all but preferred Aggressive Sports as they shipped very quickly and held the widest stock

I have attached the Clone GT which I've used to explain the parts (and build my spares kit). When I asked about a comprehensive kit, I was told they had stopped doing that. So I just ordered what I thought would be necessary, hence my spares kit!

Attachments

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
You have a couple of options to get parts, MacDev direct, Max's and from Aggressive Sports in the US. I would contact them and see what they can ship. I have used them all but preferred Aggressive Sports as they shipped very quickly and held the widest stock

I have attached the Clone GT which I've used to explain the parts (and build my spares kit). When I asked about a comprehensive kit, I was told they had stopped doing that. So I just ordered what I thought would be necessary, hence my spares kit!
Ah nice, that's great, thanks! :)

Relentless

Jan 27, 2013
Why don't you speak with LIPS about all of the above? They supplied your team guns and have access to all spares.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Yeah I chatted to Jon a fair while ago about a replacement part from Macdev, and he's been having quite a bit of trouble getting replies or service from them, so I was looking for other avenues by which to get hold of stuff from them as it's proving quite difficult :-(