Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

club joining for the first time

Feb 20, 2015
hi! i recently had a very bad motorbike accident that put me out of any paintball action for a very long time. now that im better and can run again, i am looking to getting back into the sport. i would love to join a team in or around staffordshire as i have my own car now so i could easily make any meetups. if there are any teams out there looking for new members please let me know! :);):D

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
SAD will be your best bet mate. A great bunch of ppl

@blakey64 might be able to help. They also have a facebook page aswell

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Drop me a line
hi! i recently had a very bad motorbike accident that put me out of any paintball action for a very long time. now that im better and can run again, i am looking to getting back into the sport. i would love to join a team in or around staffordshire as i have my own car now so i could easily make any meetups. if there are any teams out there looking for new members please let me know! :);):D

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
i would inbox you mate but i dont know how sorry! i can tell you little bits here. the marker i own is a tippman cronus. and just good enough for walk on days. no where near club/competition standard
Drop me a line
i would inbox you mate but i dont know how sorry! i can tell you little bits here. the marker i own is a tippman cronus. and just good enough for walk on days. no where near club/competition standard
He can't message you - new members have limits on private messaging as part of the trading restrictions of new members

In the meantime any correspondence will have to be public on the forum or exchange other info such as Facebook contacts etc