Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cocker and mag (now with pics)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Some sites run air, some co2, you could probably run Air straight into both of them as is, I know someone that plays with air with a 3.5oz expansion still on there, if the cocker was running fine on co2 before it should be okay on air without a regulator, it'll have the older valve body in there.

Reactions: Everyinchtheanimal

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Both markers run the 8 gas regulators,

Online guide for stripping the cocker down? Maybe with a parts list to run air, or just send it to besales and get them to strip service and convert over?

Have just taken the valve out of the mag, and other than the main spring being a bit stiff, all is nice and clean needing just the o-rings and spring replacing by look of it.

I am trying to join the automag forum, but its not loading, guess its down.

Laku

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
I have not been able to get on automag.org for about 2 month's let me know if you manage to get on there and how you got it to work cheers
It's still up. Their hosting service is blocking large swaths of IP addresses.

From the hosting company:

Connectivity should work for the IPs mentioned below now. Those IPs fall within a range that got automatically blocked by our systems due to malicious activity against our servers occurring from IPs within that range. We removed the block earlier today, so the affected users should be able to access the sites again.
I suggest that anyone who is having problems to access AO installs an firefox addon called Anonymox which will enable them to use different proxies to bypass AO hosting services IP blocking.
Once you get access, post in this --> Thread and PM you ip address to administrators Dayspring or Bunny.

Or I can contact them on your behalf if you wish.

You can find out your ip from here http://www.whatismyip.com/ just remember to do it before activating anonymox.

Last edited:

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
It's still up. Their hosting service is blocking large swaths of IP addresses.

I suggest that anyone who is having problems to access AO installs an firefox addon called Anonymox which will enable them to use different proxies to bypass AO hosting services IP blocking.
Once you get access, post in this --> Thread and PM you ip address to administrators Dayspring or Bunny.

Or I can contact them on your behalf if you wish.

You can find out your ip from here http://www.whatismyip.com/ just remember to do it before activating anonymox.
Pm'd you bud