Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'Cocker Low Pressure System

Micah

Well, I had great accuracy out to long range with the stock bolt. Since you're already played with the ventri, what you need to do for me is go to a crony, see what your velocity is. The one that gives you the higher velocity will be the one that is higher flow. It shouldn't techniclly affect velocity since accoring to the great world of phisics, the only stuff that should effect accuracy should be paint to barrel match and consistency, which is closely related to paint to barrel match.

If you don't already, you could invest in a n2 tank. it's not needed, but it helps. A nice preset 68/4500psi tank should do you nicely.

Always shoot the best paint you can. That is the most important thing with regards to accuracy. Shoot what fits your barrel best.

-Micah

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Okay, I think I'm set in this department. Again, thank you so much for all your help. In case you're wondering, I found a Shocktech Superfly 2k bolt for 55$, and I'm sure I can squeeze that into my budget.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Mm, yes, that it may be, but "I've found it to be every bit as efficient as the Lightning bolt, but with smoother action (no O-rings) and a much lower price. The Superfly (pictured here) ups the ante by adding a delrin sleeve at the mid-point to protect the inside of your ´gun, an Evolution-style pull-pin, and chrome plating on the rest." is why I immediately took a liking for this one- that quote's straight from Ravi.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
The Superfly is and isn't a venturi: it has the multi hole face that by definition is a venturi, but it isn't the common 6, 8, or 10 hole design that puts a smaller percentage of the face open for flow. The Superfly is at least half open; Lightning bolt is around 2/3 I think. I've seen one more open than the Lightning before, but I forget which it is. Apparently MacDev has a bolt out that resembles the Superfly that I would like to try soon, apparently with an open face as well.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Hm. What's that suppoed to mean? Max FPS, or just right after you switch? If that's the case, can't you just turn up the velocity? Oh, I'm also getting a nitro tank to go with the low pressure stuff. I'm thinking a 68 ci 3,000 psi tank? Down wit dat, homies? Hahaha.

Micah

For a few bux more, you can get a 4500 system. i think it would be worth your money.

The problem with losing fps when you change bolts is it means that you're restricting flow. If you gain fps, it means you've incresed flow.

-Micah