Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker not cocking...grrrr

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Awesome:) I owe you guys a pint or two man:D
You won't have any cash to buy people pints my friend, and not because you'll spend more on paint than you would with a mech but because now you'll be joining the rest of us weirdo's in the purchase of upgrades. You will end up with a cocker that costs more than many of the new markers out there and you won't care!

Evo Rams, QEV's, MQ2's, Zero-b -E2 or tadao boards, shiny bits that do nothing for the thing at all etc, etc

it's like an addiction you know:eek:

Hi My names Cube and I'm an autococker-holic :p

glad its running bud now go enjoy

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
it's like an addiction you know:eek:

Hi My names Cube and I'm an autococker-holic :p
Hi My names Lucky because i'm not so i naturally bought a reliable autococker:eek:, because i too am an autococker-holic.

Oooooo i can feel a series of club shirts comin' on here:rolleyes::D

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Dont i know it!!

i'm already planning to half block the Prostock and i'm looking at Ego star framing my shiny new Evo X (only 9 left now at Belsales folks!) .
In march i'm gonna get me a TY board for the Evo electro conversion.There goes my tax rebate..lol But hey theres worse addictions to have out there!

HI MY NAMES BIG KRIS AND I HAVE AN AUTOCOCKER ADDICTION....DONT JUDGE ME MAAAAN.:p

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Your not wrong,It looks like only the great and venerable Belsales still stock Autococker spares in the UK.More power to them.

As for electronic spares,its either forums,E-bay or across the water.Crack really is easier to score than a cocking solenoid.Whats all that about?:rolleyes::confused:

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
bigkris
if you have any more probs let me know, i'm not far from cambridge.
I'm always willing to help tech and teach about cockers.
its scary when I see a post helping you(and with the right info!) from some one that I helped set up there first mq cocker!!;):D

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
SL1m- Ahhh you have trained the young padawan well:) Hawkins is techmeister funk when it comes to autocockers. That half block Karni of his is a sight to behold and she riiiiiips!:D

What sites do you normally play at Sl1m?

Thanks for the link Gee.

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
used to play tornies all over the place, played quite a bit at colchester, and have now relegated my self to 1 day of play a year,Big Game!