Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker trilogy

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
@Patty Aberdeen , Hi as GT says I've a couple of Trillogy's Pro's I'm considering selling. The Pump has been superseded by a Prostock and the auto by a Karni, hence the need to thin out the gun bag again.

Both work, but could do with some TLC to fine tune. Nothing broken, I just think the timing on the Auto could be better, but I'm not an autococker/trilli expert and now I have the Karni possibly wont have the time or inclination.

I shipped the pair from the states a couple of years ago and have enjoyed them.

would like £125 inc p&p for each.

If you need more pic's let me know. (Mods - I'll add full proof pic's with dates later tonight if the possible buyer wants to proceed - GT can vouch for me I'm sure.)

trilli pump.jpg trill auto.jpg

Reactions: Gee Tee

Patty Aberdeen

Sayin Tilt?
Jun 8, 2014
Aberdeen
www.facebook.com
Hi Colin sorry for the late reply. They seem a bit to good my my purposes £125 it top end for a trilogy. I got a hold a few that had a few missing parts a while back and just looking in to getting them going. I've imported a few too so I feel your pain :p. But I can pass you on to a friend of mine who is looking for a mech cocker. Not sure if he is registered to this forum tho. I'll see what I can do ;)