Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cockers vs mag day

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
So I was thinking oF perhaps trying to organise a cockers vs mags day. Thought it would be nice for enthusiasts to be able to get together and show off their kit whilst also providing some fun. I know a lot of cocker boys were interested in having a get together so I thought of getting mag lads in to bolster numbers. It would ideally be done in the Midlands so central for pretty much everyone.

Thoughts?

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Depending upon the date and location i would be interested in bringing my mag along

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Just trying to establish numbers before I start organising. Like I said it would be in the Midlands because that's central to pretty much everyone. Would be daft to have it in northern Scotland or right down south as the majority of people would have to travel aaaggessss. Some good sites around the Midlands too. However around the London area would also be a possibility

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
If it is Midlands i should be able to get there only have a little 125cc motorcycle and they are not allowed on motorways so I'm restricted where i can get to so hopefully it will be the Midlands I'm East Midlands based
Cheers and hope to meet a few people from here

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
If it is Midlands i should be able to get there only have a little 125cc motorcycle and they are not allowed on motorways so I'm restricted where i can get to so hopefully it will be the Midlands I'm East Midlands based
Cheers and hope to meet a few people from here
Yeah so a I. Nottingham. What about you?

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
Just a thought but there's not enough number for an exclusive dedicated day at a site, why not consider asking a site if Mags v Cockers could run in conjunction with an established walk-on? Somewhere like Skirmish Nottingham which is central and has an established 2nd Sunday of each month walk-on. Perhaps they or another site would be up for running a Mags v Cockers game on a walk-on day but on separate fields from the regular walkons?

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Just a thought but there's not enough number for an exclusive dedicated day at a site, why not consider asking a site if Mags v Cockers could run in conjunction with an established walk-on? Somewhere like Skirmish Nottingham which is central and has an established 2nd Sunday of each month walk-on. Perhaps they or another site would be up for running a Mags v Cockers game on a walk-on day but on separate fields from the regular walkons?
Well I know there's a fair few cocker owners who might be interested. I've no idea how many people in the UK own mags but this thread was designed to establish numbers. If numbers are too low to run an established day then bolting onto a walk on would make sense