Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cockers vs mag day

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
@olliewidd why dont you put a pole up for either mag or cocker owners?

BTW im a cocker Owner - if i can snag a lift to the event ill be there (date depending)

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
@olliewidd why dont you put a pole up for either mag or cocker owners?

BTW im a cocker Owner - if i can snag a lift to the event ill be there (date depending)
To be fair it doesn't matter whether there's more cockers than mags it vice versa. Just wanted to get a group together to sort of celebrate old school stuff. Maybe I should make it an old school gun day. What cockers you got?

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
only whats posted in the cocker pic thread.

I got a few in bits but cba to sort em

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
I'm a Mag man, myself. Can probably get some interest from a couple of mates with mags and cockers too!

Reactions: EELZ

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I should be able to get to skirmish Notts date depending my girlfriend works every other weekend and there is nobody else to have the kids

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Ollie how you doing?
Should be able to round a few of us old boys up, date and location permitting, keep us posted
Regards Cass

Reactions: James ECI

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Why not just make it a Cocker/Mag day for something like the saturday on NvS or Paintfest?

I would join a side running just them for the day then back to the M2 on the sunday.

For instance NvS 2015 I ran the cocker on the saturday, and I noticed at Paintfest alot of NEST running cockers at Paintfest.

Reactions: RichB