Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Collective opinions on which mask and why

deanjb83

Feb 11, 2015
Devonshire
I originally went with a pair of dye i3`s but I didnt find them too comfortable and a little awkward to remove parts on so ended up going with vforce grillz,
I have tried a friends i4`s they are comfortable but I feel that they leave a lot of forehead exposed

Attachments

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
from my experience i would advise you to not buy a proto :)
Hey I've had a proto switch Mask for 3/4 years as I was on a budget when I first started playing and it's never let me down vision is good, doesn't fog up as it comes with a thermal lense and it's easy to take apart/put back together. Best of all it's cheap so I think it's the perfect newbie mask for someone getting into the sport.

Pomello_man

Mar 1, 2012
For a glasses wearer I've found that e-flex are nice and comfortable, also used to have e-vents and loved them too... So easy to swap the lens out compared to some goggles.

benepv

Aug 13, 2011
UK
I picked up some used i4's for £40 and they're brilliant although I find that the ears are a little bit uncomfortable and scratchy. The jaw exposure doesn't bother me as my jaw ends a little above the bottom of the mask. I might get some Grillz soon as I've heard they're decent.

Feb 20, 2015
so i keep going between the empire e-vent and the empire e-flex. i have a big head and wear glasses, which one do you reckon would be best?

Sentis

Jan 8, 2014
Just thought that I'll post up :)

Right now I have i4, vio and grill.

I like both i4 and VIO, both awesome masks, VIO feels lighter on me because I have a wide face and i4 feels a little tight around the ears.
No problems with either one, VIO is a little bigger and I'm using it more often now, but both great masks.

Grill - I dont like the foam in it. For some reason it's just wrong, with VIO and I4 I can just put them on and I'm good to go, with Grill I either can't breath or it goes to much to my eye, and it feels heavier against VIO and I4.