Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Collective opinions on which mask and why

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Dusty, May 13, 2014.

1. Trolley Platinum Member

Trolley
    Message Count:
    I'm torn between the i4, e-flex or the trusted JT's that i used many moons ago

2. Sb123 New Member

Sb123
    Message Count:
    I like the dye i4 comfortable but they are a bit small on your face,

3. Zackie Tran New Member

Zackie Tran
    Message Count:
    I own grill and dye i5. Both masks are great.
    The dye i5 is slightly bigger than the i4 which will cover your chin part a bit more. Cool look, kind of like a robocop style. The disadvantage is for people with larger face your forehead will expose but it can be fix with a headband or head protection. Other than than it gives a wide vision on the field since the len is like 2/3 area of the mask.

The grill has a smaller vision coz of it's len being smaller than the i5, aggressive look, offer in many styles and difference colours. Much bigger than the dye i4/5 so your face will be cover more. Has peak if u do want to wear it. The inside of grill has plenty space for people who wear glasses so I would recommend it. Here r picture of me wearing my grill and my i5.

Attached Files: