Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Collective opinions on which mask and why

May 9, 2013
I've been using Dye i3's since I started playing more seriously about 2 years ago. I really can't say anything bad about them really. Light weight and great ventilation, they are a fantastic alternative to the more expensive Dye i4's. The reason I chose them is that they offer a little more neck protection than the smaller i4's.
The only regret I have is getting them in black as I now find myself getting jealous of my friends more colorful head gear!

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Agree, I use i4's now but used i3 pro's for years. Best all round mask imo, only downside is the lense removal is not as easy as some however the field of vision and comfortable fit more than make up for it.
I4s are really good however my chin does feel a tad exposed when I'm shouting on the field.
I had to us e-vents for a year and they were ok but not as comfortable or 'solid' as the dye.
Started with v-force profilers and they were wicked apart from the foggy lenses, I assume grilles are similar but without the fog lol.

Jack-Williams

Jun 21, 2014
Vforce grill in white, this mask ticks all the boxes. Breathability is perfect, hardly any echo when speaking or shouting and vision is perfect and the foam is comfortable. 10/10

Savvas

Jul 15, 2014
Southampton
I've been playing so long with an I4 that i forgot about the rest :p
For me the I4 is lightweight with allot of field view,combined with the HD lens, make's it perfect for me.
Also it allows you to wear glasses.

Chaz987

That guy
Jul 5, 2011
Swindon
any one used the virtue vio paintball mask???
I have tried them on, they are very comfy and fit quite nicely, this is coming from someone with a huge head :p

3 people on my team wear them and swear by them, I myself like them but I also like my v-force Grillz, tick all boxes for me.

Also if you are worried about looks then both are very appealing.

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
I wear glasses and to be quite fair i have kind of a big head so found it quite difficult as to what mask fitted comfortably. In the end I opted for JT proflex. Hands down the best mask for comfort and the all important fitting snug whilst wearing glasses.

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
In my first incarnation as a paintballer (before my seven year sleep) I always rated Profilers, but they seem to have died a death now, right? I liked them - thought the lenses were really easy to get out..?