Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Collective opinions on which mask and why

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
Im new and have just purchased the JT flex8, used for the first time last week in Bricketwood and thay where perfect, nice foam, fit is good and it never fogged up at all.

Zondo

One of eight bosses
Aug 31, 2014
United States
I really like the Proto Axis. Easy to swap the lenses, light, and covers just the right amount of skin for my head.

I also like the New E-flexes. some people don't like the "black lines" around the lenses, but the amount of visibility is huge. No one noticed those lines when they were playing with events.

Sep 4, 2014
I find the vforce grillz the best fitting for me, it's light weight, amazing peripheral vision, soft for bounces and has the sunglasses "effect" lenses, comes with peak which I always use and ain't too costly to replace lenses which are thermal too

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
I am about to buy my first mask and i have been torn between the dye i4 and the vforce grill both seem lightweight and good field of vision but i think im my opinion the vforce has more face protection than the dye i4. Although once ive purchased it and used it a few times i might change my mind!!

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
I have recently bought the black and gold dye I4's and it seems an excellent mask, fits nicely on my face, very comfortable and excellent vision..