Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

College / University Paintball League

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I would like to offcially anounce that in line with BUSA (British University Sports Association) becoming BUCS (British University & College Sports) The University Paintball League will now open its doors to College teams.

To qualify to enter all team members but be current students at the same college. Your college does NOT need to have a Paintball Society in order for you to join.

For further details feel free to PM me.

Kitty x

Shadowops666

UEA Player
Jun 4, 2008
Norfolk
This BUSA-BUCS transformation, will this mean that people just doing a levels will be able to compete (i.e. under 18s)? If so does the 21 uni/college goal for them to take over still exit or has it got larger. If not then hopefully it should be a lot easier to get more participants :D

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
The 21 teams target is still in place, although we are investigating to confirm this, the change was to make it more streamlined for higher education as a whole - in theory this could work in our favour and actually bring the requirments down.

Anyone at college doing a-levels etc will be eligable, although I think if anyone wanted to come who was under 16 we would have to sit and have a serious think.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
no they will run together. If we get say more than 15 teams we will then run two divisions bassed on skill / previous experience not level of education.

I doubt that there are enough college teams at the moment to be able to warrent its own division.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Anyone at college doing a-levels etc will be eligable, although I think if anyone wanted to come who was under 16 we would have to sit and have a serious think.
Only doing A-levels? What about BTEC, ND/HND course's?

Not asking for myself, but their are alot more course's available at college's other than A-levels

James