Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

College / University Paintball League

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
cheers Kitty sounds awsome.

Just need to check players :p .. as one player is 15 so that leaves us with 3 players (still need to get onto them).

hmmm, best start getting friends into ball :D

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
is that 15 year old, a sex god, called snax, i think it is :p
:cool:
if you're such a sex god...

is it just me or is every ladys "baps" one is bigger than the other
:rolleyes: :D

oh and kitty, does this mean that anyone over 16 at the same school/college/6th form etc can enter their school team in?
(sorry if it's blatant, I'm really tired :() cause if it is, i better try make some people (cant be bothered with friends) start playing :)

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
if you're such a sex god...

:rolleyes: :D

oh and kitty, does this mean that anyone over 16 at the same school/college/6th form etc can enter their school team in?
(sorry if it's blatant, I'm really tired :() cause if it is, i better try make some people (cant be bothered with friends) start playing :)
You'll have to excuse Ryan, today was his one day of the week off the pills....We will endeavour to keep him under more restraint.:)

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
After many PMs from college students who are the only baller at their colleges, for this year only as a trail we will allow a maximum of TWO college ONLY scratch teams. You need to organise these teams and payment yourselfs but hopfully this will allow a few more of you to get up there and play ball :)