Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

College / University Paintball League

egotistical

www.ubpaintball.co.uk
Apr 26, 2006
Brum
So Kat can I just go and join a college to do another a-level and play next year?

I was thinking of trying to drag my masters to end of the year but this sounds a better way.

Andy

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
So Kat can I just go and join a college to do another a-level and play next year?

I was thinking of trying to drag my masters to end of the year but this sounds a better way.

Andy
Dude I'm with you. This uni business is too much like hard work, shall we do an A-level in Swahili and form a scratch team? :p

C'mon kids, this is your chance to see what real educated people are like! As long as you don't turn up playing the rapping music from your mobile telemajiggers and take your hats off when you come inside.:rolleyes: In all seriousness though, I'd like to see this happen, as it'd be a great way to raise the profile of paintball in educational institutions.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
yes andy technically you could but then youd get beaten by your old team as youd have to play on a college team :p

It would be awesome if the collee guys did a scratch team I know I have had a few PMs when i get back from my exam tonight i will pm you with the details Nial x

ioufx

:)
Apr 17, 2008
Walsall, UK
When i get back to school ill see what i can do, im pretty sure there will be a greater interest among teachers rather than students though :\

UKPSF membership required? Just considering additional costs, and where is the event provisionally arranged to be held?