Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Commando 2?

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
I'm am new to Paintball sorta, but I want my own gun have been looking at several different ones, but I like the way the Coimmando 2 looks and think I would like to get it. But, I figured I should ask around on a forum a few questions I had about it. :) Does the shoulder stock limit the size of tank you can put on the gun? The stock looks like it comes down over the the area where the tank would be and thus limiting the size. Second, is the Commando 2 a good gun? Will it hold up? Thanx for your time.

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Well, my best friend has a Tippman and yes it could use some work on its long-ball "game". He also said that sometimes when he is close in with his Flatline that he tends to miss because the balls fly over the people he is shooting at. I have thought about getting the Model 98 Custom but, then I saw the Commando 2.

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
if your new then i suggest somthing reliable and cheap, like an inferno or somthing, infernos are the guns used at most recreational centers so you might want to get a terminator variant which is moare accurate, more reliable and gennerally better than a base inferno,

IM_FILTHY_RICH

Jul 25, 2001
hey

hey I have a inferno that i use alot its great but I would recommend a genie or rebel or a spyder. I got a cheap sellin SEMI AUTO Point Blank gun that you could have if ya made me an offer

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Whoa there...

Yeah, it sure would be nice to have an Angel...but my mommy and daddy don't just go out and buy me anything and everything I want. I have to work for it. And I have to wonder...when a newbie(such as myself) asks about a certain gun, four or five people just have to say how good a Model 98 is? I f I wanted to know about a Tippmann, quite frankly...I would have asked. My best friend has one and I don't like them. And the more people talk about them, the more I hate them. And thanx for the offer but I want a brand new gun. :cool:

Kingpn301

Aug 6, 2001
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
Well it looks as though a 20oz tank would fit quite nicely but you could always go with a remote co2 system since you already have a stock. I only know of one person at my local field who owns an avalon gun (avalon makes the commando 2) and he hasnt had any problems but this is only one guy.

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Hehehe.

Damn, Kid. You're all over the place ... can't ... keep ... up ... with ... newbie ... questions! :D :D :D