Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Common Mistakes You See Made

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Baca Loco said:
Wished I'd seen it but no, Beaks, it doesn't. Unless you fellas over there routinely shoot yourselves in the face it isn't a common mistake. And for another thing you obviously never saw it coming. :)
the horrible thing is beaker wasn't playing paintball, he was merely in reading in his hotel room.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Jon S said:
Really that's two mistakes, you shouldn't have had the old hit in the first place!
**** im even worse than I though :D...nah it was chronic it stained like fook and wouldnt come of properly . but thanks for pointing that out LOL

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
that feeling of shooting yourself...your shoulders slump, your head hangs, a small shake of the head to show that dejected feeling. So a lot like the hotel room again.

who was it against?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Raven I think.

Basically I put my gun bottle down onto the ground to clean it with a swab and boom it went off in my face.

Annoying thing was I'd had a pretty good game up to then.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Recently I have seen lots of people, admittedly they were mostly rookie teams at KOTH events but not all, using a straight shot squeege WITHOUT tilting the bit at the end so that all the paint they are trying to clear out goes straight into the marker and based of barrel!!!! It is so painful to watch and you see them wonder why no paint is coming out!!

Monkey Apocalypse

up a tree 'punter huntin'
Apr 19, 2006
Denegrating Robbo's crossword in the early days of PGI is the worst mistake I ever made... got a Barrel Bung for it though.. and a phone call :eek:

Putting me on the field must rank pretty highly

wearing polka dot t-shirts under a pinstripe jacket

trying to dodge incoming paint in a matrix-esque style :cool: