Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Danny if cut and paste is cheating then I think everyone has cheated, did you hand draw all the parts of yours?

Plus mine isn't cheating as much as the guy that did that star trek logo. :)

Attachments

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
I drew none of mine, I created all of the shapes on there such as globes (photoshop does most of the work if you know how to use it) , used my photos and brushing. I mean the BLATENT copy and paste is a bit cheap xD

yours: The logo on yours represents the whole world but the federation is british I think

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
mines only an idea of a logo, not easy being creative on laptop with windows paint, big finger on a small mouse pad and no artistic talent :)

But everyone seems to recognise it stands for the federation which is the point :)

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
i was going to put F in 1 E in the second and a D in the third

FED

or i suppose they could stand for the regions north midlands and south or is that too much anyway any tweaks that could be made or ideas let me know n i'll add or take them away
:D

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I think the banners are better than the balls, can't imagine that the balls would be easy to print.

How about a union jack paintball with the player on it like a printed logo on the ball?

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
tbh its all printed out and stuck down with the transfer paper thing but could be a problem. Il give that union jack a go.