Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Danny, I will be collating all the designs to show the other board members this Wednesday mate.
Now, before everybody starts jumping all over me, I ain't promising there will be one chosen on Wednesday, there might well be, but I cannot promise.

We will have about 17 people there and you know what it's like when you get that many people in one place trying to make a decision.
We got chicks on board as well Dan and ...well, I need say no more mate, coming to a decision might take forever :)

Mind you, if the competition had been to choose the best design of a pair of shoes or which chocolate bar to eat, the decision would be made in a heartbeat .

I'll let you all know after the meeting.

Pete

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
..."... coming to a decision might take forever :)

Mind you, if the competition had been to choose the best design of a pair of shoes or which chocolate bar to eat, the decision would be made in a heartbeat .

I'll let you all know after the meeting.

Pete
LOL Robbo, You are right there but you forgot to mention that like shoes, the design would be the most expensive to produce, be used once and all the folk wearing it would be asking "how do I look in this?" !!!