Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This comp has an element of self-interest in it, in that I am gonna be asking people to come up with suggestions for the name of my new Ego11 marker.

And if you think about it, if you win, you'll be famous all over the world coz it will be the name you thought of that will sell this marker across the world of paintball ..

But let's get to the heart of what this is all about; The natural name for this new gat is something quite bland, 'Robbo's New Signature Series Ego', but, it feels quite unwieldy and too long but it does contain the necessary elements ....in that, it has my name and the rest describes exactly what it is .... but I'm sure you guys can do better leastwise I hope so.

And so you guys are not just doing this for posterity, I'll throw in a 50 quid cash prize, a free life time Plat membership and a cool ass Planet hoodie to the person who wins.

As for who decides the winner?
Well, that is me and Ledzy.
Ledzy obviously gets a say seeing as he owns Planet and I get a say coz it's my frikkin marker :)

So, that's the deal ... get thinking guys !!

Oh and to help you along with this quest, here are the pics of what it looks like :-

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Is there a limit as to how many "entries" a person can list? or is it a free for all until something takes yours and Ledzys eye?

Please tell :D

One idea

"Regal" the Rego (Robbo Ego)

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Al, well not really but what we don't want is silly suggestions in that people come up with page after page of them in the hope one of them hits home.
I think it best we limit the total to 3 goes.
That way it ensures we get sensible suggestions and not bucket loads of silly ones.

And so, 3 cracks at the prize it is !!!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Thanks Pete.

Heres my Three

Regal (as posted above)
The Legend or simply Legend
Dynamis (greek translation for will to win)

Now have my fingers crossed!!

Should I win (yeah right!!)
the £50 to be split in half. half to Help for heroes the other half to the uk kidney association
already a plat/lifer to thats not required.
hoody i would like to donate to one of the childrens renal patients at birmingham childrens. or even give it to the member whoes child was under going surgery at the childrens hospital to pass onto the child.(forgot name, sorry!!)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Dont know how you feel about having a latin title as theres latin on the marker but...

Planet eclipse ego 'PR11 ut reign confuto' limited edition paintball marker (to reign supreme;))

or just

PR11 Nice and simple :D

one more go left...let me have a think :)

-ChEf

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
In victory we shine, in defeat we learn "Per Lumen triumpho, victus discimus"
In victory, respect the vanquished, "Victori victus secundum"