Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

westy

Jul 19, 2007
Hampshire
ok here's a few from me :rolleyes:

Ego Trident - A man made weapon of destruction

Descended Ego - A gift from the Gods (God = Robbo ;) )

and i'll have to think about the third i must have a better one in this noggin of mine.

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
Well I will go with:-

Elemental Ego

A mythological being from the depths of time, that in incorporates earth, wind, water and fire (all of Robbo's personality traits in their basic form)

cheers

Bruce

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
There is already an Elemental Ego11

Hidden lady?

Hidden lady?

Had to come back to this....
Hidden fxxxing Lady?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Missy, I think 'Hidden Lady' is the result of him trying to incorporate the design of the marker into its name ... there are a 'lady's' pair of eyes on one side of the marker and on the other there is another female eye with the other being obscured by some design elements ... I think this is the inspiration for his idea leastwise I hope it is because there ain't no way I'm having anything to do with the word 'lady' on a gun of mine ... FFS!!!!

:)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Missy, I think 'Hidden Lady' is the result of him trying to incorporate the design of the marker into its name ... there are a 'lady's' pair of eyes on one side of the marker and on the other there is another female eye with the other being obscured by some design elements ... I think this is the inspiration for his idea leastwise I hope it is because there ain't no way I'm having anything to do with the word 'lady' on a gun of mine ... FFS!!!!

:)
When I hear 'Hidden lady', I think Tranny/Cross dresser/closet homosexual/Fred West/all the things you ain't.