Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
When my old head finally frees itself from indecision ... I change my mind every minute with Missy's words ringing in my ears as to the importance of it all and not to fhuk it all up by choosing the wrong name; and then Ledzy's advice then comes careering into my mind just to stir the pot even more ... Ledz thinks it should be a short sharp one extra word .... eeeekkkkk..... I am going mad :(

Mind you, I might select a few options and let you lot choose in a poll and that way I can blame you mob if I don't sell any :)

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
When my old head finally frees itself from indecision ... I change my mind every minute with Missy's words ringing in my ears as to the importance of it all and not to fhuk it all up by choosing the wrong name; and then Ledzy's advice then comes careering into my mind just to stir the pot even more ... Ledz thinks it should be a short sharp one extra word .... eeeekkkkk..... I am going mad :(

Mind you, I might select a few options and let you lot choose in a poll and that way I can blame you mob if I don't sell any :)
Mine fits right in, aye Robbo ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, for the sake of this thread and for all the people who have taken a time out to contribute, I am gonna announce a winner ..now, I'm not suggesting I'm definitely gonna use the one I now choose but there's a good chance I might .. and so, on that basis, I think the one I like the most is:-

PRIME ..... not least because its natural acronym as Nasgul pointed out was, Pete Robinson's Intelligently Modified Ego.

I also like the fact that prime means so many of the things my new Ego represents, and of course the fact it was the product of a flash of true genius only bettered by one Albert Einstein when he postulated his ideas on Special relativity .. OK I exaggerate a little :)
But .. well done Naz, pm me with your personal details such as paypal address and your personal address.

Onve again, a big thanks to everybody for all their efforts.

Oh, one more thing, in second place I thought the Laminar Ego was pretty cool and if I end up using that or even a derivative of that then I'll send Bambulus the same prize ..

Cheers guys .