Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
You could go with 'V12'

yanks would lap that up, as it denotes 'power', plus it comes after the #11. The natural assumption made by the purchaser would be that this marker incorporates the upgrades that will not be seen until the next model (Ego12') hits, which is probably going to be the case.

I like Ego V12

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I first thought the name 'Prime' would go in front of Ego but then it sounds more like a cut of meat than it does a top end gat and so after shoving it after Ego, it sounded a lot better to me, almost planetary in fact which kinda fits in quite well seeing as who actually manufactures it ... and so .. the 'Ego Prime' is born.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Right, our winner, Nasgul [Barry] is now a Plat lifetime member and has 50 quid whizzing its Paypal way over to him as I promised.
He is gonna go on-line and check out Planet's hoodies and get back to me with his selection and I'll make sure it's delivered to his house so he can try and look as cool as me when he next goes out but hey, that's maybe a task too far ...

He's a worthy winner for more reasons than are obvious and I wish to congratulate him once more for his help with my new gun.
He also told me he is going to donate the winnings to a charity which in my book is always an indicator to a good man.
It's a win-win for everybody ..... I do like happy endings :)

Nasgul

Apr 29, 2010
Would just like to say a big thank you to all you all for your kind words.
This has been a tough week for the family after my Mom No.2 (mother-in-law doesnt do her justice) passed away last weekend at the tender and unfair age of 55.
She had been battling cancer on off for nearly 20years and was one of the bravest and most inspirational peeps I have had the pleasure to know. The money will be going to the much needed charity connected with the cancer treatment ward who worked tirelessly to look after her and many others through the worst of times. Ridiculous really that these people even have the need for a charity to allow them to do the wonderful job they do.
This has been a nice distraction and certainly cheered me up through an otherwise sad time.
So all the best to you and hope to see you on the field soon.

Reactions: Cook$ and Ainsley