Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CP tanks Uk legal?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
you can get dot bottles tested in the uk, but only to dot spec. The specs of the bottle cannot be changed.
John, are there tri banded peanut bottles out there.?

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Yeah and it sucks lol My US Tank is the CP peanut and its sexytime made perfect for women (and in some cases men) with boobies!! My other half just brought a Dye throttle peanut thats just come out in the US and its PYE tested so maybe they will come over?

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Yeah and it sucks lol My US Tank is the CP peanut and its sexytime made perfect for women (and in some cases men) with boobies!! My other half just brought a Dye throttle peanut thats just come out in the US and its PYE tested so maybe they will come over?
thats interesting as the 1.1 dye tannks have luxfer cylinders, so have luxfer produced a tribanded peanut?:confused:

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I can get him to look when hes home off duty huni, its basically a Dye Throttle 71ci peanut its supprisingly small and light. http://www.evpaintball.com/servlet/the-2476/Dye-Throttle-Air-Tank/Detail Thats the only retailer in the states that has a website I can find it on. We brought it from out local paintball shop (DnD) and they had only got them that day. Its got the pye symbol on it.